|The course content will be customized to meet your teams' specific needs. Please review the provided detailed outline and suggest changes (additions, deletions, modifications) as you feel fit.|
|Benefits (After taking this course you will be able to):|
- Automate tests at the right level
- Write maintainable automated tests
- Test server side
- Test client side
- Perform end-to-end testing to the right degree
- Writing automated tests
- Testing asynchronous functions: callback and promises
- Prudently dealing with dependencies
- Testing both client side and server side: jQuery, Angular, Express, Node, databases
- Using Mocha, Chai, Karma, Sinon, Istanbul, and Protractor
- End-to-end testing
- Designing for testability
|View or download a detailed outline for this course from this link.|
|About the Instructor|
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at http://www.agiledeveloper.com. You may read more about Venkat and Agile Developer, Inc. at http://agiledeveloper.com/aboutus.html.
|Testimonials||Please visit the Testimonials page.
|Get a Quote||To get a quote, please drop an email to email@example.com.