|The course content will be customized to meet your teams' specific needs. Please review the provided detailed outline and suggest changes (additions, deletions, modifications) as you feel fit.|
|Benefits (After taking this course you will be able to):|
- Apply modern capabilities of the language
- Create fluent, beautiful, and maintainable code
- Exploit the true power of the language
- Make good use of asynchronous APIs
- Creating functions, classes, using prototypal inheritance
- Programming asynchrony with Promises
- Node, Modules, and dependencies
- ECMA Script 2015 and 2016 capabilities
- Creating Fluent Code
|View or download a detailed outline for this course from this link.|
|About the Instructor|
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., creator of agilelearner.com, and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at http://www.agiledeveloper.com. You may read more about Venkat and Agile Developer, Inc. at http://agiledeveloper.com/aboutus.html.
|Testimonials||Please visit the Testimonials page.
|Get a Quote||To get a quote, please drop an email to email@example.com.